Thursday 17 November 2011

A little background information

Hi Again,

I just thought I would give you all a little background information. I was sexually abused by my mums (now ex) partner from the age of 5 until I was 12. It was taken to court but he was found not guilty due to lack of evidence. Then in 2007 he was arrested for abusing another little girl and in 2008 was sentenced to life in prison. They discovered evidence linking him to the abuse of me and 7 others.

I have recently been diagnosed with Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I also have depression and am currently taking 60mg a day of Citalopram. I used to be ashamed of my depression but now I realise it was just my brains way of yelling for help.

Anyway I just wanted you to know some background info so you weren't clueless! I'm now off to bed Night night all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment